[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones great for drip and espresso
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Mar 3 14:49:29 CST 2016
We just added five new coffees to the list today. They are all great for
drip and espresso. Enjoy!
- Kenya Nyeri Kiawamururu AA <https://goo.gl/Mesnkh> - Intense sweetness,
fruited acidity, citrus and Earl Grey accents. Finishes clean, brisk tea
and citrus oil notes are palate-cleansing. Moderate acidity makes this a
great Kenya espresso.
- Kenya Nyeri Gatomboya AB <https://goo.gl/4ZoAAs> - Complex aromatic
profile, raw sugar sweetness, top notes of blackberry juice, wine grapes,
kumquat, and Meyer lemon. Shimmering acidity adds structure to wide array
of top notes. Good for espresso.
- Colombia Planadas -Tres Fincas <https://goo.gl/k6je13> - Persistent
bittersweetness of unrefined sugar and Baker's cocoa accented by apple,
walnut, and dry spice. Great 'core' coffee character. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Xinabajul Producers <https://goo.gl/dKXayS> -
Caramel to pungent molasses sweetness balances bittersweet cacao bar and
cocoa butter flavors. Apple highlights and a bittersweet finish. Good for
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Don Baudilio <https://goo.gl/0h1tZo> - Strikes
near perfect balance between sweetness and acidity, immense body and
mouthfeel. Caramel, subtle spices, and orange rind and walnut accents.
Versatile in the roaster. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast