[Homeroast] Bought myself a sample roaster

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 19:05:59 CST 2016

Congratulations Ben. If I was still home roasting I most definitely wouldn't
turn it down! As it is instead I'm looking at adding a Loring S15 Falcon
soon. 400-600lb a week is just taking too much time on my trusty USRC 3k! A
bigger USRC would be much cheaper and would get the job done well but the
Loring is what I really want. Our new Downtown coffee house has all the
latest and greatest cool coffee toys now it's the Roastery's turn :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/