[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Six new ones

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jun 30 21:20:33 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
Here's six great new coffees that we hope you enjoy. We just added them
this afternoon.

- Papua New Guinea Bauka Farm <https://goo.gl/mq2Ula> - Very fruit-forward
and complex cup: red grape, boysenberry, lychee, and pulpy citrus. Pungent
palm sugar sweetness, with a tea-tannic acidity.
- Kenya Nyeri Kagunyu Peaberry <https://goo.gl/PmqkdI> - Kraft caramel
sweetness with tart blackberry and cranberry notes, rindy citrus, and
coconut milk. Intense sweetness, fruited notes flourishing when cool. A
wild Kenya espresso.
- Kenya Muranga'a Githiga AA <https://goo.gl/7xupj6> - An intense cup, date
sugar sweetness, mango, blood orange, passion fruit, and citric acidity. FC
roasting brings out raw cacao nibs and dark berry tones.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Cuilco Productores <https://goo.gl/rDnOfZ> - Palm
sugar sweetness paired with cocoa bar bittersweetness, butter cookie note,
and tartaric acidity. Excels in middle to dark roast applications. Good for
espresso.
- Costa Rica Puente Tarrazu -La Peña <https://goo.gl/YLgwyh> - City+ to
Full City produce blackberry and orange accents, footnotes to a "core" cup
character of sweet and bitter tones, raw sugar to dark chocolate covered
pistachio nut. Good for espresso.
- Costa Rica Helsar Señora Sonia <https://goo.gl/lYoes1> - Lasting
sweetness, coffee cake/pastry flavor (raw sugar-sweetened cake, cinnamon
and sugar crumble). Weighty body, lingering bittersweetness. Good for
espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.