[Homeroast] Who am I responding to?!

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:56:35 CDT 2016

Sam,

It's interesting to finally see the source of the warnings against poppers
with the circular vent in the bottom. The last I recall, from several years
ago, was that many people successfully used these poppers, and there was
speculation regarding the source of the warnings, the source hadn't' been
actually pinned down.

Brian