[Homeroast] Who am I responding to?!

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:15:57 CDT 2016

http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/homeroast/492471.

This is one link that talks about extending roasts.

Here is another. http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/homeroast/384514. If I did it correctly, not sure.

via CloudMagic Email [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.5.43&pv=6.0.1&source=email_footer_2] On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Frank Awbrey < frankeegee1 at gmail.com [frankeegee1 at gmail.com] > wrote:
I used to have a pop corn popper for roasting, although it was the side vents. There are a couple of things you can try to extend the roast, if I could only remember them. 😕. One is to use a long extension cord. By long, I mean a hundred footer or so. That worked really well for me. You would be surprised.

You also might try tipping the popper and holding it at an angle so that some of the hot air misses some of the beans. They are not getting the full blast. Not sure how this will work with the bottom air vent, though.

It seems like there was one other trick I used to try. Not sure though. 😐. I do know that I tried to widen the vents some

Did this get Sent already? If so, no edits.

via CloudMagic Email [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.5.43&pv=6.0.1&source=email_footer_2]