[Homeroast] This sounds reasonable - chill the beans before grinding

Janomac janomac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:50:24 CDT 2016

Yep, Brian. That's what I remember. But Oh, how he could spin there tales
and suck you in to his stories. I got a big kick out of his electrical
discussions as well. Simple teaching of an important topic, but in good
humor sprinkled with delightful colloquialisms.
I had an Orange Glorious People's heat gun once. Like Ray's, it lasted
about as long as the time I was able to sit and watch a Chinese Opera.