[Homeroast] This sounds reasonable - chill the beans before grinding

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:25:00 CDT 2016

Kirk,

It was fun to read your post, especially regarding the heat gun Ray bought
at Harbor Freight. I too laughed and laughed at Ray's descriptions. The
heat gun was orange, and that (and the word "glorious") was always in his
description. As I recall, the glorious orange heat gun flamed out just a
few roasts into its short-lived roasting career.

Brian