[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: El Salvador, Yemen and others!
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 17 20:29:51 CDT 2016
This week we are adding five new coffees including a new El Salvador, a new
Yemen, a 93 point Kenya and more. Enjoy the coffee and enjoy your weekend.
- Bolivia Org. Buena Vista Chojñapampa <https://goo.gl/8piyTK> - Creamy
hazelnut and cocoa flavor, with malic highlights. Apple, walnut, pear
butter, and dried cherry accent the cup. A big bodied, densely sweet
coffee. Good for espresso.
- El Salvador Finca Matalapa Bourbon <https://goo.gl/cMiDW6> - Toffee-nut
cup character, caramel and almond, subtle bittering cocoa tones. Apple and
pear accents, big body, and integrated acidity, and a long finish of nougat
and cocoa. Good for espresso.
- Kenya Nyeri Hill AA - 93 points! <https://goo.gl/5Ttzmn> - Nyeri Hill
shows brilliant acidity, like tart grapefruit or orange juice. Developed
sugar sweetness and candied citrus peel fade to berry and citrus hints in
the finish. Big body makes this a good espresso option.
- Rwanda Nyamasheke Mutovu <https://goo.gl/j99ZZu> - Mutovu has perfumed
aromatics, the cup having butterscotch candy sweetness, sweet spice, and
fruited brightness. Accents of apple, stone fruit and Earl Grey tea. Good
- Yemen Mokha Ismaili <https://goo.gl/RetiIV> - An intense cup, rustic
sweet: molasses, date sugar, dried papaya and apricot. Accents of hickory
chips, raw cacao nibs, and sweet leather-like hint. Good for espresso. Best
with at least 48 hours rest.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast