[Homeroast] Sweet Marias/Shrubs Moving (again)

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 19:34:50 CDT 2016

Just in case you missed it...
http://dailycoffeenews.com/2016/06/10/coffee-shrub-replanting-in-larger-ware
house-this-summer/

There is an error, the last sentence of the article it says:
"The address will be announced as the opening date draws nearer, though the
company has stated that the new facility is only a few blocks from the
original."

Anyone who's been around a spell knows Tom started this Journey on the other
side of the Country! Though true the current location is the original
location for Shrubs, but certainly not Sweet Maria's.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/