[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: 9 new ones including 3 Guatemalas

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:15:19 CDT 2016

Hi Byron,

Can you answer a question? I looked at some of the coffees in this latest
"just added" list. An example of what I am asking about is the very first
one, Guatemala Xinabajul Producers Lote 2. I clicked on the link to go to
the description, which includes this entry: "Arrival Date: September 2015
Arrival". Of course, my question is about the apparent discrepancy between
the "just arrived" email and the listed arrival date of September 2015.

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Brian