[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: 9 new ones including 3 Guatemalas
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 10 18:03:21 CDT 2016
Hello Everyone. We just added a whole bunch of new coffees. Nine to be
exact. Also, if you have been waiting for new coffees from Guatemala, it's
time to start clicking.
- Guatemala Xinabajul Producers Lote 2 <https://goo.gl/6a4paS> - Caramel
sugar sweetness, cocoa powder-dusted almonds, stone fruit, apple accent. A
balanced, big-bodied coffee, and true dual-use option. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul Recinos <https://goo.gl/IAKxn2> -
Bittersweet cocoa tones throughout, ripe pear, chocolate-covered raisin,
apple chips. A date sugar note in the aftertaste, with layers of Dutch
cocoa. Good for espresso
- Guatemala Finca Rosma 'Reserva' <https://goo.gl/WH6bq7> - The aroma of
Rosma 'Reserva' is like burned sugar and cinnamon sticks, a cup with
layered sugar sweetness, fresh-to-dried fruit accents: grape, apricot,
light citrus, and reverberant syrupy chocolate flavors. Great for espresso.
- Tanzania Tarime Town Peaberry <https://goo.gl/HB2kBr> - This Peaberry is
a real powerhouse, focused fruit notes, plum jam, orange marmalade, candied
citrus. Incredibly sweet underneath it all and citrus-like acidity tying it
all together. Wild espresso.
- Sulawesi Liang Bai Village <https://goo.gl/8vmFRH> - Sorghum syrup
sweetness, with fresh fig, plum, and berry notes accent the cup. Cools to a
chocolate-covered macadamia nut and sorghum syrup flavor in the finish.
Immense body. Good for espresso.
- Kenya Nyeri Kagumoini Peaberry <https://goo.gl/7DNpOf> - A vibrant, tangy
cup, with sweet mandarin, citric acidity, tart green apple, boysenberry,
and red grape. Darker roasts show jammy berry flavors, and are densely
- Kenya Nyeri Gatura AA <https://goo.gl/WXqYJ1> - Cookie-like aroma, notes
of brown sugar, raisin, and dried fig. Fruit intensifies as the cup cools,
grape and even tropical fruits. Refreshing yet moderate tartaric acidity.
Good Kenyan espresso.
- Brazil Fazenda Santa Lucia Yellow Bourbon <https://goo.gl/bvjacL> - City+
has unrefined brown sugar, herbaceous aroma, candied almond, macadamia, and
layered cocoa tones. Big bodied Brazil. Good for Espresso.
- Brazil Dry-Process Pedra Branca <https://goo.gl/UKdtq8> - A fruited cup,
offset by layered cacao and roasted nut notes. Cinnamon-spiced banana
bread, wine grape, maraschino cherry, and green melon accent. Hefty body.
Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast