[Homeroast] Cuisinart CPM-100

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 20:15:10 CDT 2016

You do want to slow things down some.You might be able to do that with a combination of the extension cord and on/off switch. Do you know if there is a way to re-wire so the heater is controllable separately from the fan? If both are AC it should be easy. You might try a larger charge to slow the bean movement, but that may make it roast even faster. Anyway, it seems like a fun problem to work out. Happy roasting (and fiddling)!