[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones including a fresh espresso workshop blend

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 3 19:45:00 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone. We just added 5 great new coffees. We hope you enjoy them.
Have a great weekend!

- Ethiopia Sheka Zone Yeki <https://goo.gl/VbGEh4> - Florals sit high in
the profile, fruited accents, with an array of unrefined sugar sweetness:
rice syrup, demurara, and even palm sugar. Oily body sits heavy on the
palette. Good for espresso.
- Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Buufata Konga <https://goo.gl/Nt1Fme> - Konga has
mouth-cleansing acidity, and ultra clean finish. Complex sweetness, honey
to baked sugar, raw ginger, fresh citrus, and crowning jasmine note.
- Sumatra Wet Processed Gunung Gayo <https://goo.gl/AebPoU> - Incredibly
unique washed Sumatra, dense body and sweetness, burned sugar, apple,
currant, even moderate acidity. At FC syrupy bittersweet cocoa weaves
together fruited highlights. Good for espresso.
- Costa Rica Helsar Señora Sonia <https://goo.gl/bghQHF> - Lasting
sweetness, coffee cake/pastry flavor (raw sugar-sweetened cake, cinnamon
and sugar crumble). Weighty body, lingering bittersweetness. Good for
espresso.
- Espresso Workshop #39 -Key of "A" <https://goo.gl/jYnBpk> - Butter-toffee
aroma, palm sugar and rice syrup sweetness, tart goji berry and cranberry.
Rustic cacao underscore both brew and espresso, lemon juice flavor and
acidity. Great, bright espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.