[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones including a fresh espresso workshop blend
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jun 3 19:45:00 CDT 2016
Hello Everyone. We just added 5 great new coffees. We hope you enjoy them.
Have a great weekend!
- Ethiopia Sheka Zone Yeki <https://goo.gl/VbGEh4> - Florals sit high in
the profile, fruited accents, with an array of unrefined sugar sweetness:
rice syrup, demurara, and even palm sugar. Oily body sits heavy on the
palette. Good for espresso.
- Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Buufata Konga <https://goo.gl/Nt1Fme> - Konga has
mouth-cleansing acidity, and ultra clean finish. Complex sweetness, honey
to baked sugar, raw ginger, fresh citrus, and crowning jasmine note.
- Sumatra Wet Processed Gunung Gayo <https://goo.gl/AebPoU> - Incredibly
unique washed Sumatra, dense body and sweetness, burned sugar, apple,
currant, even moderate acidity. At FC syrupy bittersweet cocoa weaves
together fruited highlights. Good for espresso.
- Costa Rica Helsar Señora Sonia <https://goo.gl/bghQHF> - Lasting
sweetness, coffee cake/pastry flavor (raw sugar-sweetened cake, cinnamon
and sugar crumble). Weighty body, lingering bittersweetness. Good for
- Espresso Workshop #39 -Key of "A" <https://goo.gl/jYnBpk> - Butter-toffee
aroma, palm sugar and rice syrup sweetness, tart goji berry and cranberry.
Rustic cacao underscore both brew and espresso, lemon juice flavor and
acidity. Great, bright espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast