[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Seven New Ones Including a New Blend
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 29 20:38:31 CDT 2016
Here's seven new coffees that we just added today. We hope you enjoy them.
Have a great weekend!
- Costa Rica Helsar Señor Rojas <https://goo.gl/fl3a30> - Middle roasts are
great brewed, chocolate almond bark, green apple, walnut brownies, and
lemon zest. A fairly wide roast range. Good for espresso.
- Ethiopia Tolemariam Goljo <https://goo.gl/rCAKNs> - Light to middle
roasts have panela sugar sweetness, juicy body, and flavors of dried apple,
and jasmine tea. There is a stone fruit skin like flavor in the finish,
fading to tea tannic mouthfeel. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Acatenango Yellow Bourbon <https://goo.gl/5mspvd> - Classic
Guatemala character of balanced sweet/bittersweet tones and structured
brightness, highlighted by notes of brisk tea, Sencha and chamomile herbal
infusions, fruited accents. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Acatenango San Diego Buena Vista <https://goo.gl/34lqPk> - San
Diego Buena Vista shows nice balance of sweet/bittersweetness,
counteracting flavors of high % cacao bar and brown sugar. Cinnamon spice
and vanilla oil top notes, a clean cup profile. Good for espresso.
- Sweet Maria's Majirani African Blend <https://goo.gl/VsnOFk> - Great for
both drip or espresso. Bracing lemon acidity in middle roasts, high %
Scharffen Berger chocolate, tart cranberry, lemon verbena. Acidity is toned
down a bit at FC+, but still shows candied citrus flavors.
- Kenya Nyeri Karatina SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/TMxbiA> - Fragrance to cup
are lined with palm and date sugar sweetness with citrus highlights. A
bright decaf, with accents of sweet herbs and barley malt.
- Burundi Ngara Station SWP Decaf <https://goo.gl/2SGGUA> - Syrupy body,
sorghum and barley malt, bittersweet cocoa. Middle roasts make a great
daily drinking coffee, roasted cacao finish. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast