[Homeroast] Espresso Machine

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 00:17:01 CDT 2016

IMO the Spaz' are quite respectable espresso machines. I had a S1 briefly
that came with a cart I bought a few years back for Farmers Market/event
use. Played with it a bit before selling and its shots were pretty much on
par with the old Linea I had at the Roastery at the time.

FWIW if I was in the market personally not what I would choose since I've
gotten (way) into shot profiling. Just upgraded from Vesuvius prosumer class
shot profile capable machine to my Bucket List machine up and running on my
kitchen counter as of Saturday Mr. Slayer. :-)

If interested thread on HB discussing it a bit here:
http://www.home-barista.com/espresso-machines/v-vs-s-begins-vesuvius-vs-slay
er-t42505.html

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com