[Homeroast] Espresso Machine

Jason LeCount jlecount at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:39:33 CDT 2016

I have a S1 Vivaldi, which I bought from Chris coffee.

It has a huge dual boiler so has awesome steam pressure
Produces great espresso
adjustable temperature

I love my S1 and my machine blew up today and I were to buy another, I'd
probably buy the S1 v2:
http://www.chriscoffee.com/S1-Vivaldi-II-p/vivaldi-ii.htm

No relationship with Chris Coffee, other than being a happy customer.

Cheers,
Jason