[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New ones from Costa Rica and Guatemala

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Jul 21 20:07:59 CDT 2016

Hello Everybody,
We just wanted to let you know that we just added two new coffees to the
list this afternoon. We hope you enjoy them.

- Costa Rica Tarrazu -Agrivid Micromill <https://goo.gl/tlSwA8> - Agrivid
shines at City+, brewed coffee offering brisk acidity - black tea with
lemon - insulated by simple syrup sweetness and honey. Fruited accents of
grape and tart berry, with juicy body. Incredible as espresso.
- Guatemala Antigua Finca Cabrejo <https://goo.gl/QuTFRW> - Outstanding
brewed coffee, fruited notes bubbling up in the cup: apple, Asian pear,
grape juice, ripe golden plum. Complex across the spectrum, with darker
roasting revealing spiced cocoa tones. Good for espresso.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com