[Homeroast] Espresso Machine

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:15:16 CDT 2016

I had hard water and electrical problems at my old house...  it has clogged
arteries and brain damage and those are just the known problems.  I had a
technician take a look at it and he said it is likely to be a money pit.

I've not decided what to do with it yet...  it would have at least some
value as parts.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 12:48 AM, Phil Palmintere <phil.palmintere at gmail.com