[Homeroast] Espresso Machine

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 00:32:38 CDT 2016

I highly recommend you check out Clive Coffee and talk to Ben. And HIGHLY
recommend you upgrade to a switchable tank/plumb machine, DB if budget
allows. Many solid machine options and unless getting into profiling machine
really not that much functional differences in $2-3k prosumer machines.

Once you run plumbed you'll never go back. And it's nice to have the tank
option to take with somewhere like a long weekend at the beach or friends
party or whatever. Oh and plumbed doesn't have to be house water lines. I'm
currently running my Vesuvius plumbed with Flojet drawing from 5 gallon
water bottle to accumulator to machine. Drain plumbed to 2nd water bottle.
I'll be running my Slayer when it finally arrives same way. (Ordered in May,
notified last week my build was done and ready to ship, ETA by end of week
:-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/