[Homeroast] Espresso Machine

Sandy Andina sandraandina at me.com
Wed Jul 20 00:14:48 CDT 2016

I love my freestanding LaCora, which is an Andreja Premium with some upgrades that Quickmill made for Cora Italian Specialties. Have had it 7 years, and had it serviced only twice. Its heat exchanger is fine for me—I’ve never run out of steam, so I don’t need a dual boiler. I don’t use it constantly (only a few times a day) and it’s in the kitchen nowhere near any bedrooms—so the vibe pump is fine. Maybe one day I’ll have Cora PID it when it’s service time. The tank is plenty big—I test its levels with a long cooking chopstick (as a dipstick) and simply top it up.