[Homeroast] Coffee Farm tour advice on Hawaii?

Joe Preiser coffeedrinker at jpreiser.com
Fri Jan 22 08:59:34 CST 2016

I’ve added Daylight Mind to the list for our trip in March.  We usually have stopped at Kona Haven Cafe in past years for a pourover/drip cup; it will be nice to try a place that gets good recommendations for espresso drinks.  And, it’s is fairly close to the hotel and right along our daily walks up/down Ali’i.