[Homeroast] New Espresso Machine

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:24:13 CST 2016

Thank You all for the info.  I had a huge surprise this afternoon.  My dad
showed up with a Vibiemme Domobar Super Switchable HX Rotary pump machine
that he ordered for me.  A bit of a step up even over the Andreja Premium.
I've only pulled a handful of drinks with it, I didn't get it going until
late in the day, but so far it is an incredible machine.

I have some Black Cat in the grinder right now, but I have a 20 pound bag
of Moka Kadir sitting here and will start roasting some in the morning.

Been a little while since I've roasted Moka Kadir blend, 3 days rest time
seem about right?

Thanks again,

Jamie