[Homeroast] New Espresso Machine

Demian Ebert coffehound at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 11:44:55 CST 2016

I've had an Andrea Premium that I got from Sweet Marias for over 10 years
now. Until Nov 2015 it was perfect and I did nothing more than cleaning and
gasket replacements. In Nov I had a pressurestat go out and discovered it
also had a leaking boiler valve of some sort (forgot wich one). Had it
repaired locally and after $200 I'm probably good for another 10 years.

I would consider it again if I had to replace it.

Demian
Portland OR