[Homeroast] New Espresso Machine

Barbara C. Greenspon lilysownahmah at greensponassociates.com
Fri Jan 15 14:39:27 CST 2016

I have the Andreja Premium, which I did indeed get from Sweet Marias.  I have LOVED it, but because of complicated changes around here I have ended up not using it in about 18 months.  If I were to buy another espresso machine, I would buy it again.  We have been talking off and on about selling it, and if you’re interested, write to me at bcg at greensponassociates.com.  To sell it to a list member would make it a bit easier to let it go!!!  Silly, but true for me.

Its in perfect condition.

Barbara