[Homeroast] New Espresso Machine

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:12:50 CST 2016

Jamie,

I didn't get it from SM, but I have owned the andreja for ~3 years now and
pooched it.

It's an HX machine and not a dual boiler.  I don't mind this at all.  I can
easily pull multiple shots in a row and do steaming concurrently with no
problems.

I've done minor maintenance on mine, but nothing surprising or expensive.

If you have any specific questions then I'd be happy to answer them.

LarryD