[Homeroast] New Espresso Machine

Sandy Andina sandraandina at me.com
Thu Jan 14 14:56:13 CST 2016

I have the LaCora, which is an Andreja Premium with some cosmetic tweaks designed for my local espresso-bar supplier. Going on 6 yrs now, and it’s held up like a champ. Needed one pressurestat and one thermostat, and I get it picked up & serviced (cleaning, descaling, new gasket) annually. If SM’s has it, I say go for it. HX, not double boiler, but it does what I need it to and has a nice big boiler & tank.