[Homeroast] New Espresso Machine

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:43:45 CST 2016

Hello;

I've had a Bezerra BZ02 for 5 years now and it's been a decent machine.
After replacing a couple parts, it's looking like the brain box is fried
and they want about $300 for a replacement.  Found someone that might work
on the box though.  I'm looking into options for a new machine.  If we do
eventually get the Bezerra repaired, I'd used it in the camper / at family
house up north.

I was thinking of going up to a double boiler, but this cost, mid-$2,000's.

What are you thoughts on the Andreja from SM?  Anyone have this machine?

I'm a bit frustrated with the Bezerra, which is requiring expensive and
complicated repairs after 5 years.  It was right about $1,000.

Hoping others has been in this situation with an espresso machine and can
comment.

I've been using SM beans for at least 7 or 8 years now.

Regards;

Jamie