[Homeroast] Tom on the radio

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Jan 2 17:51:57 CST 2016

On Sat, Jan 02, 2016 at 09:24:58PM +0000, Jason Brooks wrote:
> Sweet! I'll have to check the podcast and see if it's available.

Transcript and link (at bottom) to the whole episode:

 http://www.splendidtable.org/story/how-to-roast-coffee-at-home

If I'm reading it right, it's from an episode published 2011-01-15.  I
have a vague memory of approximately that vintage that's probably the
same show, though I thought it was longer than it seems from reading
the transcript.  :-/

--
During much of that epoch [the thirties and early forties],
I gained my livelihood writing for the silver screen,