[Homeroast] Why is espresso in America so bad? Italian perspective

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Wed Feb 24 16:28:10 CST 2016

Not all of the brands specifically listed in the original article are
robusta based blends. Each of the 3 brands listed has at least 1 100%
aribaca based blend. They are all blends of central American coffee
primarily and have either the light northern roast level or the darker
southern roast level. I doubt that none of those 3 brands listed has
what would qualify as 3rd wave roast level in their offerings though.