[Homeroast] Why is espresso in America so bad? Italian perspective

Johns_webmail johns_webmail at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 13:18:24 CST 2016

I see it as a categorical slam on espresso from third wave shops. Fancy machines, fancy beans, fancy decor and lots of time don't mean good espresso. I agree - just like a Lamborghini doesn't make you a good driver.

On the other hand, I've had lots of good shots here in Portland, Oregon from third wave shops -- and a few not so good shots from the same shops.

John