[Homeroast] Why is espresso in America so bad? Italian perspective

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Feb 24 08:40:18 CST 2016

I really tried to keep an open mind but he lost basically all cred with
me when he said new machines should not be used because old machines
taste like coffee.  Sorry, no.  That's nasty.

Frankly he sounds like someone that's never pulled espresso.

The espresso I had in Italy was ok.  Generally speaking better on
average that what I can find in the states but  it didn't blow me away.

John