[Homeroast] Best ink pad for kraft coffee bags

Ben Treichel btreichel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 09:02:52 CST 2016

Yep, I moved from my wildly controllable 250 gram P1, to a stir crazy,
turbo, to the  Behmor, 3 plus years ago. Finally got tired of having to fix
something on my homemade rigs every 5th or 6th roasts. And was running out
of spare parts.  The North seems to have the  controllability I'm seeking.
Not planning any commercial roasting, at least until I'm retired, in 5 or
10 years.