[Homeroast] Best ink pad for kraft coffee bags

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 01:41:21 CST 2016

While I don't have personal experience with the North roasters I know
someone near me who has the North 2.2kg gas roaster. Sweet manual control
home roaster. Could be used very small commercial even. From what I've read
the .5kg a nice little guy too. I've most definitely take it over a Behmor
any day of the week. Personally I was never a fan of the Behmor from the git
go after testing one of the first production run models. I'd already been
accustomed to full variable control of heat and air control with my Rostos
and roasting without real profile control was just not for me.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/