[Homeroast] Best ink pad for kraft coffee bags

Ben Treichel btreichel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 01:11:12 CST 2016

Sounds serious. I'm guessing in my time of home roasting I've done 800 to
1000 lbs. Of course only the last 200 were 1lb at a time. I'm looking to
see how the Allio Bullet turns out,  but would be fine with the 'Mill
City'  North 1/2 kg roaster. Just want to get real control back after years
with the (perfectly fine) Behmor.