[Homeroast] Best ink pad for kraft coffee bags

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 21:37:00 CST 2016

Sorry for the delayed response Bullfrog. First was busy with the opening of
our new Flagship Downtown location 1/23 then a week in Hawaii back midnight
2/15 then this week M-F (answering your question) roasted 599lb on my trusty
workhorse USRC 3k w/PLC. I am currently researching an upgrade, likely to
USRC Revelation or a Loring.

FWIW today took delivery of my first 10 bags (of 30 ordered, 10 more in 3 &
6 month contracts) new crop PNG Lamari East Highlands, and Friday got my
main new crop Centrals & South Americas lined up, 10 bags on the way another
90 bags over the next 6 months. OMG that's over 8.6 TONS just PNG and
Americas! Have ~17 bags Ethiopia (14 DP & 3 WP) left until can line up ~100
bags incoming new crops May-June. Won't bring in huge numbers Sulawesi &
Sumatra prob' 'bout 10 Sula half doz Sum for the year so no need for futures
contracts. Same for Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi and whatever else strikes my
fancy to bring in a half dozen or so bags over the crop cycles... Yeah it's
getting "real".

Mike McGinness, Head Bean
Compass Coffee
http://www.compasscoffeeroasting.com
360-989-6658

Ultimately the quest for Coffee Nirvana is a solitary path. To know I must