[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: New Costa Rica Sample Set and Fresh Roasted Coffee

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Feb 18 18:45:49 CST 2016

Hello Everybody,

We hope you are still enjoying swimming out from under last week's
10-coffee tidal wave. (Click here <https://goo.gl/9aIKiX> if it passed you
by.) We are taking it easy on you this week and although we aren't adding
new coffees, we are introducing a new way to experience our Costa Rica
selection with our new *Costa Rica Sample Set <https://goo.gl/okhYto>.*  It
include four different coffees that are great for both pour over and
espresso.

Also, we are adding 4lb options to our Ethiopian and Guatemalan Sample Sets
<https://goo.gl/xrtwlq>. Now you don't have to commit to such a large
amount of coffee to try a Sample Set.

Oh yeah, we have some tasty roasted coffee in stock. Click here
<https://goo.gl/3oInuL> to see our single origins and espresso blends, just
roasted this week.

--
*Byron Dote*