[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: the last coffees of 2016

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Sat Dec 31 22:40:16 CST 2016

We recently added four great new coffees...the last coffees of 2016.
Speaking of 2016, this is a good time for us to say "Thank you". We really
appreciate each and every one of you supporting us over the years. We will
continue to do our best to earn your patronage by always offering the best
coffees possible in the coming year and beyond. Thanks and cheers!

- Guatemala Antigua Estate Peaberry <https://goo.gl/rdxx8i> - Antigua
Estate Peaberry has a grounding sweetness, baking spice highlights, and
mild fruit flavors of plum, apple, and nectarine. There's a characteristic
of apple juice in mouthfeel that adds structure to the cup.
- Brazil Dry Process Santa Luzia Bourbon <https://goo.gl/lErTj3> - Almond
Roca candy, toffee peanuts, Umami tea, dried cherry, prune, and cocoa
bittersweetness . A great blend base. City+ to Vienna. Good for espresso.
- Colombia La Plata -Alto San Francisco <https://goo.gl/HBglBR> - Alto San
Francisco is a sweet, clean cup when brewed, sweet layers of rock sugar
candy, caramel, buttery toffee, and creme brûlée, along with cinnamon,
dried cranberry and lemon. Good for espresso.
- Colombia Valle de Pavón -Los Palomos <https://goo.gl/cgLxNv> - Delicious
Urrao coffee, fruit-forward profile -dark berry, plum, pineapple upside
down cake, spiced apple cider, and more, with matched raw sugar
undercurrent.

--
*Byron Dote*
www.sweetmarias.com