[Homeroast] Flair Espresso Maker

Marc marc.nh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:54:25 CST 2016

John,

Thanks for the heads up - I ordered one on Kickstarter. I received mine on
Sat and both my wife and I have been enjoying it very much.

I use a Bodum small electric kettle to boil my water, I've been putting the
cylinder right into the kettle with the water to heat it up. Use a tong to
remove it when the water boils. Easiest way to pre-heat it!

-Marc