[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Two new Kenya peaberry coffees

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue Dec 20 19:23:21 CST 2016

Hello Everybody,
We hope you are having a good holiday season and wanted to let you know
that we just added two new Kenyas to the list this afternoon...both
peaberry coffees. We hope you enjoy them.

- Kenya Nyeri Gatugi Peaberry <https://goo.gl/PJHhWH> - Gatugi is
characterized by layers of unrefined sugar sweetness, along with subtle top
notes of Darjeeling tea, cranberry jam, baked apple and spritz of lemon.
- Kenya Nyeri Karogoto Peaberry <https://goo.gl/cyC6FL> - Karogoto produces
a bright cup, citrus-like in the lighter roasts, with syrupy sweetness,
fruit to tea top notes: Earl Grey tea, lemon bar, clove spice.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
www.sweetmarias.com