[Homeroast] Roasting green beans with parchment

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:21:06 CST 2016

I put them in a dish towel and used a rolling pin to crack the parchment.
The towel kept them from skating around.
 It was still an involved process to finish removing the parchment.
Might be a good sample to try sprouting if you have a green thumb.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */