[Homeroast] spinn?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri Dec 9 07:59:47 CST 2016

More and more now days I'm falling into the mindset of just because you
can do something doesn't mean you should.

$600-800 for a voice activated, order prompting, connected coffee brewer
that spins like a centrifuge at many thousand rpm.....leaves me kind of
cold and a little sad.

Probably not what you were asking about.  My curmudgeon seems to be
showing today....