[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Aug 12 19:47:23 CDT 2016
We just added five new coffees from Guatemala, El Salvador, Kenya and
Honduras to the list today. Enjoy...and have a great weekend. Click Here
<https://goo.gl/kAebMc> to see the whole list of new arrivals.
- El Salvador Finca Las Animas <https://goo.gl/x4Pv9D> - A compact flavor
profile, dense sweetness, sugar browning tones, black walnut, and loads of
bittersweet chocolate. Incredible as espresso. Good for espresso.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca Rosma <https://goo.gl/nT7dkj> - The acidity
in Rosma pops in light to mid roasts, with notes of honey, caramel, baking
spices, apple and white grape juice. Big body and finishes so sweet. Good
- Guatemala Huehuetenango Lo Mejor de Cuilco <https://goo.gl/4hHvbC> -
Cuilco makes a densely sweet brewed cup, butterscotch and candied pecan,
apricot nectar, and acidity that's like ripe stone fruit. Constructs a well
integrated, and balanced cup. Great for espresso.
- Kenya Nyeri Gatugi Peaberry <https://goo.gl/GHbjP6> - Fruited tones,
caramel sweetness, and moderate tartaric acidity can be found in Gatugi.
Blackberry juice, peach spritzer, fruit jams, and Lipton tea.
- Honduras Buenos Aires -Lote Mendez <https://goo.gl/MavG5n> - Lote Mendez
has a burned sugar sweetness, with high % dark chocolate bar, roasted cacao
nibs, sweet pipe tobacco, and honey wheat. A BIG bodied cup. Great for dark
roasting. Good for espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast