[Homeroast] Grinder Recommendation

Edward Spiegel lists at edwardspiegel.org
Sat Aug 6 08:59:21 CDT 2016

Hi Mike,

Thanks. Just a quick note. The MDF that I have (did the design change) has
a continuous grind control. While there are clicks when you dial, the
mechanism doesn't prevent you from dialing in a grind level between clicks.
Maybe they changed something when they changed design, but with my ancient
one, there is actually continuous clicks though many people (based on
discussions here and elsewhere) don't realize that.
Best,

Edward