[Homeroast] Grinder Recommendation

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 18:00:28 CDT 2016

Real answer is no, there are zero decent electric sub $200 grinders for
espresso use. The new Baratza Sette 270 which will be releasing soon to the
public is probably the best entry level espresso grinder I know of MSRP
$379. (I was able to purchase a pre-release to test)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/