[Homeroast] Grinder Recommendation

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 20:16:12 CDT 2016

Since the refurb does not guarantee new burrs (unless specifically states
new burrs) plus you don't know how much use is on its doser and highly doubt
you'll have any issue with your current motor for another 30 years I'd get
the needed parts to fix the one you have.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/