[Homeroast] Grinder Recommendation

Howard B howardbandy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:57:49 CDT 2016

Greetings --

We grind home roasted beans for pour-over and press pot coffee.  We have no
experience making espresso, so cannot comment on the quality and uniformity
of very fine grinds and suitability for espresso.  But the Mr. Coffee has
worked well for us for many years.  Available at Amazon for about $30.

Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder

Best,
Howard