[Homeroast] Grinder Recommendation

Edward Spiegel lists at edwardspiegel.org
Thu Aug 4 14:50:42 CDT 2016

Hi,

My faithful Gaggia MDF which I have had for something like 30 years needs
new burrs and a doser spider. The cost of those with shipping will be
something like $75.

I see that I can get a refurbished MDF for $149. I am thinking that the
refurb might make sense since it will have a much younger motor.

The grinder is used primarily for espresso drinks.

Is there a grinder of similar grind quality that can be had for around $150?

I haven't been in the market for a grinder in so long that I haven't kept
up with the options.

Thanks,

Edward