[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Eight new ones!
Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee
byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Apr 29 20:19:17 CDT 2016
Hello Everyone. Here's eight new ones with a ton of variety. Enjoy and have
a great weekend.
- Brazil Municipal de Cristina -Luciano Microlot <https://goo.gl/2k7JI5> -
A surprisingly 'clean' cup, this Brazil coffee produces flavors of cinnamon
and molasses sugar, pungent sweetness, walnut, and dried banana hints. Deep
roasts develop rich dark cocoa roast tones. Good for espresso.
- Burundi Kibumbu Kayokwe <https://goo.gl/J5hL2o> - Caramel and lactic
sweetness come off like 'flan' cake, with a sachet of baking spice notes,
and juicy pink grapefruit in light roasts. Bracing citric acidity ties cup
notes together. Incredible as espresso.
- Colombia Urrao -Alexander Microlot <https://goo.gl/Q1fcCz> - Alexander's
microlot is incredibly fruited - golden plum, mango tea, papaya juice, and
pineapple upside down cake - with layered raw sugars, and milk
chocolate-covered caramel flavors. Wow. Wild espresso.
- Guatemala Proyecto Xinabajul -Familia Perez <https://goo.gl/JpyJdF> - A
syrupy sweet cup with refreshing malic acidity. Butterscotch and caramel
sauce sweetness, hazelnut, and dried peach suggestions. A super long
aftertaste of caramelzing sugar and dark chocolate. Good for espresso.
- Nicaragua Buenos Aires Estate Maracaturra <https://goo.gl/X2WzAM> -
Middle roasts have balancing sweetness, flavors of butter cookie, tea
cakes, and honey. Chamomile tea-like acidity, finishing with nibs flavor.
- Rwanda Nyamasheke Nyungwe Cooperative <https://goo.gl/6gFRK2> - Sweetness
like liquid brown sugar, balancing bittering cacao tones, accented by fresh
squeezed orange juice flavor and brilliant, citric acidity, and an
interesting fruit flavor that reminded me of Dr. Pepper. Good for espresso.
- Tanzania Mbozi -Masangula Station <https://goo.gl/II0QPv> - A cup with
brooding sweetness, raw sugar flavors balancing Baker's cocoa tones. Peach
tea and mild citrus accent the cup, and Full City develops a rich cacao bar
- Decaf Workshop #1 -Wazungu SWP Revisited <https://goo.gl/Qervxq> - A
bright decaf cup, citric acidity and lemon-like flavors in the brewed
coffee and espresso. Pungent brown sugar, lemon and Oolong tea.
Bittersweetness is charged by zesty lemon in espresso. Great espresso.
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
More information about the Homeroast