[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri Apr 29 07:45:28 CDT 2016

It is nearly exactly what I did.  It was unbelievable how much pressure
coffee beans can exert when being ground.  That V would not stay in
place.  Too much combined pressure.  Materials bent and bowed.  8, 10
and 12 gauge steel I am talking about.  And the motor had to be huge and
geared down.  Not to forget, the amount of gearing needed made it very
expensive. Sounded great on paper.