[Homeroast] Gotta get me one of these

Steven Van Dyke coffee at svandyke.com
Thu Apr 28 19:19:32 CDT 2016

What about a design using fairly narrow rollers (say, 1.5" wide, maybe
1-2" diameter) arranged along a vertical V track so you can adjust the
spacing between them.  Add a little texture to the roller surfaces to
help pull things through (especially on the first set) and gear it up.
Part of the question is how much you can change on each step.

KCSteve :->